Monday, November 30, 2009

VIDEO CULTURE

Video Culture is a website similar to mine. It is a blog that deals with past, present and upcoming films that have risen a lot of controversy. Video Culture doesn't just focus its research on documentary style films, but mainly focuses on big time Hollywood movies. This particular blog is where I got some of my ideas from. Even though I have not written about most of them, it sure spiked my interest and made me watch them. Video Culture also focuses on controversial documentaries/ ‘mokumentaries’; and of course normal films that are not a part of mainstream films like those presented in Hollywood.

So if controversial films float your boat check out this website, it sure will open your eyes to new types of films covering many different and interesting topics and issues that exist in many societies around the world.

-C.M.L

No comments:

Post a Comment